Daily activity final versi b. Ingg


Assalamualaikum wr. wbwb

Hallo guys welcome back to my blog as usual I will tell you the beginning of my coming until I go home. Unlike the usual finals this time coincides with the holy month of Ramadan. I came to campus at 07.30 while we waited for us to enter the mini library at 08.00 we are online. And pack jaya lot division section and I get section dissert. Today is indonesia food and i get sectuon dissert ie banana ijo .

Banana or ijo banana ijo, is a typical food in South Sulawesi, especially in the city of Makassar made of the main ingredient in the form of banana ijo. Banana ijo in the form of bananas wrapped with green flour dough and how to cook it by steaming in a dandang. Colored flour is made from flour, water, green dye or water of suji leaves and pandan leaves water.First I steamed banana for 15 minutes.

While waiting I helped my friend part the main course.
Menu today:

-Jalangkote

-soup sosok utan

-Nasi putih

-Konro

-Ksa

-Pisang IjoIjo

Everything comes from makassar. after 15 minutes I took out a banana. Then I made the skin for banana ijo, banana leaf ijo is rice flour, sugar, water Pandan leaves, salt, and coconut milk. At 17.00 we explain each into the office. After that we cleaned all the section and ready to open together in front of kitchen. After opening it together we clean it all up again and we do general cleaning. Before going home today closed by pak ical. And as we pray together and go home .

Thanks for reading my blog
Wassalam !







Komentar

Postingan Populer