Daily inggris 1



Hi, welcome back to my blog, Finally, after taking a break from a few months ago, we have started to go to campus again to do activities as usual again, and this week is already the second week that we entered, this week is the first week we entered the kitchen for semester 5 .and of course in this 5th semester we will find more lessons.

okay further, for my guess this week I will do the final test with the menu that my group has made that is korean food but today beyond our expectations today we are divided into three groups by mister faisal and i am in group 3 and my task is to make croisant, after being divided we entered and continued we were given direction by chef dino for fast food products, after being given directions we returned and my group and I started making croisants.

I weighed the ingredients in accordance with the recipe book that was shared by mister faisal, we continued to do everything following the steps, and as a result I failed today I have repeated the recipes twice in accordance with the agreement with Mr. Faisal if our croisants fail we will run 3x round, we ran and after running we went back to continue our dough and today we did not eat and get the nation's children really let down today gengs extraordinary first day.






Komentar

Postingan Populer