Daily Ingris 2


Hey hey gang story today like yesterday's story I came earlier to campus just to make croisants back with great care and my feelings glorify everything today and the same zonk for today my croisant failed again I was sadhhhhhh that, well the name is learning all the workers well, slowly we will be able to process it, but today I still made two doughs so I finished the first dough for today and the second dough I kept in the chiller preformance 1 night because as in the technical books the dough was stored in the chiller for one night. For my first dough, I made it today and when it was already doughed down, give up hope and actually for today if we fail again we will run 6 times round but because we have one more mixture in the chiller so running is delayed by tomorrow morning, continue tomorrow we still make croisants again, and if tomorrow we fail again we will run in the afternoon with 9x rounds of emezing once -_- today we finish quickly and we go home earlier than yesterday. okay that's all for my story today, tengkyu has read my blog ..






Komentar

Postingan Populer