Daily inggris 14


Hello guys welcome back, back to loobster as I said on my blog yesterday today we will do my loobster platter composition and my friend's theme comes early and immediately executes the loobter and memarinaid my loobster and some of my friends make hollandaise and bechamel. some of my friends make tacos as seasoning on the loobster. Then I continued to help my friend remove the loobster meat from the shell where the loobster shell is very hard when scissors after being cut into the scissors loobter and washed thoroughly and then given a taco as seasoning after that it was given bechamel and hollandaise then bake 15 minutes, while waiting for the loobster we make garlic rice, after 15 minutes the loobster is removed and toured until the shell of the loobster changes color then the loobster is moved onto the plate and garnished and then photographed as good and as cool as possible so we get the most likes, my loobster is called roasted "Loobster with Garlic Rice" we waited for several hours until we returned online and announced who was the winner and the winners were my group, we got 400,000 in cash and were distributed to 7 heheh, thank God, after that we went back to clean up and get ready to go home. Thank you !

Komentar

Postingan Populer