daily inggris 26

Hello Gengs welcome back today is not as usual today I did not continue my research today me and my friends doing breafing for our events, we discussed about the menu that will be provided in our event, today we also divide groups and menus the menu will be made by each group [ok and will be held accountable at the event later. Although our event is still long but we are preparing everything from now on so that later we will not be troubled and our event can run smoothly, we also discuss decoration, but for the detailed menu issue I cannot discuss it because we are still waiting for our proposals in acc Pak ical, after we discussed about the event, we are ready to go home, don't forget, we cleaned the lobby before going home, thank you for reading my blog.

Komentar

Postingan Populer