Daily inggris 29

Hello guys again I will continue my research on crackers, before I continue to take the tools I will use, first I take the dough that I have stored in the frezzer and then I slice it thinly thin the texture on the crackers is not hard, then I arrange it neatly on top basketball then I sunbathe all day, Furthermore, don't forget, today, my friends and I are breafing to determine the concept and distribution of menus that will be handled by each group. Although our final practice is still a few weeks away, we decided to prepare all the things needed for our event to run smoothly. For now, I haven't been able to talk much about the menu to be served, but we only raise traditional food after this memebhas I back to my research. I continued to see the crackers I had dried dry and then I fried the crackers and I showed them to my lecturer and thank God I got a good comment, after that I returned and cleaned the kitchen area and that was my story thank you.



Komentar

Postingan Populer