daily inggris 28


Hello guys today I will start my new research with the title "Utilization of Cassava Skin into Crackers", the first step that I do is mencui cassava skin until it is completely clean, then boil the skin until soft after it is drained then the cassava skin is soaked until 1 Tonight is also useful so that the bitter taste found in cassava skin can disappear, then after being soaked the skin is drained then smoothed, after smooth I mix cassava skin with Kanju 2: 1 ratio
Cassava skin cracker recipe 200 gr of cassava peel that has been blended 100 gr of starch 3 cloves of garlic salt to taste
 How to make : 
Mix the cassava peel with starch, garlic, salt and stir until evenly mixed until the starch is completely mixed until the dough can form, then steam the dough for a long time 15 minutes after cooking lift the dough and let it cool then place it in the frezzer so that the cracker mixture is easily sliced.

After that I started cleaning the kitchen area and get ready to go home, that's my story for today thanks.


Komentar

Postingan Populer