Daily Inggris 27


Hello guys back on my blog as usual I will tell about my activities on campus, for today it is my incarge schedule in semester 1 today the material is still in the bakery they make soft roll, before entering into the material I introduce myself first and then know one each other. then I divide the group into 10 groups.After that, we performed the show first after finishing the brand started to make bread according to the group, after they were all finished they went back online because the material was bread. some are used by semester 3, but it doesn't matter they can solve everything well.

After the bread is finished they collect all the bread in one place to be divided and then we divide and I divide the task to do general cleaning and get ready to go home.


Komentar

Postingan Populer