DAILY ACTIVITIES B.INGG

Assalamualaikum wr.wb


Hallo guys welcome back to my blog today as usual I will tell you the beginning I came until I came home. Today I came go to campus at 07.30, unlike last week we have returned one line in main kitchen. Today we are one line in the main kitchen as usual we absent and pray together, after that we explaind about the menu we have made, then we go back to each section and prepare for tomorrow. Today chinese food menu and I get section soup.           

soup today just prepare chinese chicken stock, while waiting for our aldino chef prepare for stock, we toing chicken not long then we go back one line and in explaind little menu for tomorrow by chef aldino, after that we are in make egg dishes, today we make egg dishes sunny set up and trun over, after we make egg dishes we show to chef aldino, then in correction and before my egg correction is sunny set up me because the fire is not big. then we come out ofice and put all eggs together at the "Son of Nations" lunch.                   

At 12:00 to 13:00 we were given a break, then we went back to the kitchen and one line then we were general cleaning, at 14.32 we had finished the genral cleaning while we waited for the dry floor we were resting and sitting together, then we ate the egg dishes we had made. At 4:00 pm we went one line and went home. We went home early for the day.

Thanks for readinhreading my blog 
Wassalam .











Komentar

Postingan Populer