DAILY ACTIVITIES B.INGG

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hello guys welcome back to my fourth blog in practical week, as usual i will tell about my activity start from i came to kitchen until going home. At 07.45 we have to one line like the announcement that we got from our supervisor. Today was a lot of my friend come late because did not get the announcement. We one line and came to kitchen as usual we checked the tools that we bring. One by one came to kitchen and one line, absent and pray together, after that we explain about menu that will make for today.

Today our practic is rotasi 1.3 my group was got main course section, we remove all the preparation we make yesterday, then i cooking rice and after that i clean my working area. Today is not as usual we served food to restaurant without dessert, we have trouble in dessert section, today the dessert was fail. For the first time i got table maner coupon in restaurant, i came to Tourism polytechnic of Makassar restaurant, the guest was asked me about the menu for today.

After i was eat, i returned to kitchen and help my friend for cleaning working area and steward for keep the tools back into the place, after all is done we go out for break  and eat together, we eat all the food that we make. After that we sit and start the general cleaning , i was cleaning the table working and help pastry section, after the general celaning we break while waiting the floor to dry, we one line and pray together then go home.

Thankyou for reading my blog.
Wassalam!







Komentar

Postingan Populer