Daily versi ingg

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hallo guys welcome to my blog,as usual l will tell you from l came to kitchen until go back to home.Today l got  section dessert, the dessert is butter cake,not like before at this time butter cake have blue color.Today my group made butter cake  again  because one of butter cake is failed.after that i made simple syrup for butter cake.

After that i brush butter cake with simple syrup and i frosting butter cake.While waiting open resto i clean up my section,after that i made chocolate ganache for plating butter cake.While waiting open resto i prepared main course for tomorrow,okay at 12.00 i go to restaurant for table manner.

From table manner i got knowladge about how to eat good,there is some people as me about the menu for today and i explain about the menu,after that i back to the kitchen to help my friends prepared for tomorrow.We stand in one line because Chef Aldino explain about the menu for tommorow. We back to our section,cleaning the working area and start general cleaning.

Thakyou for reading my blog
Wassalam!




Komentar

Postingan Populer