daily inggris 3


Hello guys, welcome back to my blog, don't get bored, yeah, gang, because my story for one week is only for croisants, and my croisants always fail for a few days, but it's okay, I'm sure, I'm still learning. I went into the pastry and will continue to make croissants. croisant, I have a croisant dough in the chiller I deliberately keep the dough in the chiller following the way in the book, I do it all using hate gangs I was very careful when rolling it for the first fold the dough was still awake and the second fold of the croisant fat broke and the dough is not good at all I still continue and make my dough even though the dough is already bad. I continue to make croisants with another recipe but the same for the dough which also failed I made this croisant using mixig dough until the dough is smooth. Again and again My croisant today failed but I can't give up we just need time so well later I'll try it back until I could. ok, everything is finished, we are genral cleaning and ready to go home. Thank you, everyone has read my blog.






Komentar

Postingan Populer