Daily inggris 9


Hello guys after the last two weeks I did not go in for a week because my grandmother was sick and in this third week I have started to go back in this third week we are still practicing bakery products, that is on the first day we are still making croissants. yesterday's yeast is today we tried to make croissants using sourdough (freshyeast). After a few times I made sourdough I still failed and to this day I have shown my dosan and I was told to repeat it. Today we also show it the right way to make croissants and sour bread and we also get some knowledge that is important for bakery products. Because my sour dough failed so we asked for fresh yeast from our friend who managed to make it to make croissants. We were told to make the dough today for coissants and kept it in the chiller for 1 night as of today also I was told to make sour bread but because the livin wasn't enough so I don't make them. There are some groups that make sour bread. My colors don't make sour bread so I started cleaning the work area and today I'm steweard so I just clean that's my story today thanks.


Komentar

Postingan Populer