Daily Inggris 12


Today, like yesterday, I made croissants and tarlets again, I made croissants, I made them with great care that my dough was good and not broken during proofing, I made a tarlet with my own recipe, after I worked everything out, I cleaned the work area again and I was together. some of my friends went out to the main kitchen to find vegetables and chicken trimim for the children of the nation and for the distribution of blessing friday while waiting for all the proofed croissant dough for 2 hours
and the tarlet dough in the chiller for 1 hour I prepared food for distribution. After finishing, I make the tarlet dough with rice pierced so that the dough does not fall into the function of the rice so that the dough does not swell up and does not fall like my dough yesterday, while waiting for us to clean the work area because today we return home quickly because there is a study, after 2 hours have passed we made a mixture of croissants and thank God for today we already have a little more improvement our croissants today have a good cavity and expand. after completion we clean everything and get ready for general cleaning and move to the mosque to follow the study. after the study we are ready ready to go home.


Komentar

Postingan Populer