Daily INggris 11


Today we immediately took the dough in the chiller and made it again not forgetting also today we made sour bread and my tarlet made all three with different times so I made croissants first while waiting for croissants proffing for 2 hours I made sour bread and while waiting for sour dough proofing in room temperature for 20 minutes I weighed the material to make a tarlet. Sour dough after 20 minutes we knead again and we form a group I made two shapes namely french bread and round. After it was formed it was stored again for 3 hours and during that time I also returned to make a tarlet and shaped it and put in kedalma chiller for 1 hour before baking OK for our croissants, our dough we failed again for today the fat broke so the results are not good because we are not desperate clog [ok I go back to cooking bahn and make again the dough for tomorrow and keep it in the chiller, after that I use tarlet mixture with low temperature my dough for tarlet is good but my dough is not that like the lecturer I want my dough to go down and thick as a result we repeat it for tarlet. We continued to Sour bread. We made it, but as a result the dough was torn because our oversight, our bottom was well locked, but for this dough we did not make it because it was in livin, livin was finished so inhsa we made it in two weeks. after finishing we have lunch first and general creaning after that we gather in the lobby to fill in the data from the LSP or assessment for the competency test that we are required to do this semester after that we are ready to go home.

Komentar

Postingan Populer