DAILY ACTIVITIES PART 4 B. INGG

Assalamuaikum wr. Wb

Hello guys this is my 4th blog at the same time the last blog in my practice week,  I will to tell my activities early to come to campus to go home, Okay good read! 😊 At 04.20 am I wake up, not as usually today I wake up faster because I overslept and forgot to work on blogs, at 5:24 am I take a bath And as usually I do morning prayers at 6:33 am I go to campus at 06:35 am I arrived.

After I arrived I went straight into the kitchen and helped my friend turn on the grill. At approximately 7 am we enter to kitchen and one line in the main kitchen we pray and absent. After that We are one line again because we wait for chef aldino. At 09.30 the chef aldino come and gift a little explain about the activities of today and then we immediately take out all the prepare  yesterday. I take out all the ingredients satay, pickles, fried rice and chicken taliwang.

I fry the crackers, then I wrap so as not to slack. Today we open the restaurant with buffet and I help my friend saute sausage and smoke beef. Then I see my friend frying fried rice and fried noodles. I also helped my friend grill the satay. After the fried rice is finished and store it into the insert and to the restaurant. After Satay  in the grill put into the insert and given peanut sauce, soy sauce and fried shallot at 11.34 am close and we are ready to eat our food. At 2 pm we did a big general cleaning. At 17:23 pm we went home.

Okay here's my story today, thanks for reading my blog!

Wassalam!







Komentar

Postingan Populer