DAILY ACTIVITIES B.INGG

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Hello guys welcome back to my blog , this is my third blog in practical week. As usual I will tell about my activity start from I came to kitchen until going home. At 08.00 we one line in the kitchen as usual we absent and pray together, mr. faisal gave us a little materi and remind us about hygiene and class money. After that we put out all the ingredient that has been prepared yesterday. And for today I got dessert section.

The dessert today is choux and hard roll. We prepare 60 pack for restaurant but today just 40 that drop out. While waiting dessert to out I help my friend in appetizer section. Restaurant close at 13.30, and Alhamdulillah the dessert for today has got no problem. After the restaurant close we cleaning our working area and prepare for lunch tomorrow. My group got main course section.

The main course that we made tomorrow is bebek menyatnyat, sambal matah, chilli tomato sauce, coconut sambal. I was make sambal matah and coconut sambal, after that I help Daniel to make spices for bebek menyatnyat, after everything was cold I wrapped and keep in chiller. I clean my working area directly. Everything is done and we was go out and eat together, after that we start the general cleaning. We absent, pray together and go home.


Thankyou for reading my blog.
Wassalam!





Komentar

Postingan Populer