DAILY ACTIVITIES B.INGG

Assalamualaikum wr.wb

Hallo back again with my blog, as usual I will tell the beginning of my college entrance until I go home. I wake up at 6:20 AM as usual today I go at 07.00 AM because I practice for lunch, at 07:57 AM we are one line in front of the kitchen and then we check the equipment, after that we put the bag in the locker and then back one line in front of the kitchen while waiting for the chef aldino is coming. I took out all the preparations to make a salad.we made a hawaiian chicken salad. We put the chicken that had been prepared yesterday into sous vide and waited for 1 hour. After that I saute chicken breastnya.

At 12.00 AM we open the resto, I handle the appetizer, and we are taught pleating by the chef aldino, we immediately pleating and there is the first orderan appetizer as much as 22 plate, after all the appetizer is out all we clean our area back. At 01.30 PM resto close. Everything clears each section. After cleaning we rested the meal and after the meal we went back in and immediately prepare for tomorrow's preparation. My group gets a dessert section for tomorrow.

I immediately prepare for custard cream for choux, after which we made a hard roll and then proofing for 15 minutes, and wash eggs and proofing back for 15 minutes then in bake with a temperature of 250 degrees. While waiting for choux and hard roll in bake we clean our section, after everything was done in bake we move to the container which is cover with bread paper. While waiting for everything cold our general cleaning after clean i save choux and hard roll over stove and custard cream into chiller. Take a break and go one line again and go home.


Thank you for reading my blog 😊
Wassalam!





Komentar

Postingan Populer