Daily B.inggris

Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Hallo Welcome back to my blog in weekly practice , as usual I would like to tell about my activity during a day (start from my home to campus untill i back to my home again ).
I wake up from bad at 07.00 am and direcly take a bath. At 07.40 i go to campus .After arrive at campus then i direcly prepare my self for my activity in the kitchen as usual. us usual we put our bag in locker and in the one line we pray together and we attendence . After that , chef dino comes about to explain the menu in table d'hote /one set menu.

I get the appetizer section, after chef dino explains everything we all directly in instruction to prepare ourselves in our own section, I make french dressing for chicken salad hawaiian.
First i cut peanaple, and bombay onion shapes cubes than I crack and put all the ingredients into the chiller,While waiting for the chicken in the thawing proses I help my friend whom in the pastry make a yellow butter cake. Then i back to my section to clear of everything and I roast a black papper for marinade the chicken.

After chicken breast in the thowing we direcly cut into two parts then marinade with parsley, lime juice, butter, garlic, black pepper,and salt. After that we put into the vacuum plastic and add garlic into them , butter, and put all into the vacuum. After that we put the chicken into chiller. I clean my working area and wash my dirty equipment . Then I help my friend. At 17.05 pm we back to one line again and show the instructor shows us parmesan / grana padano cheese. After that we direcly do the general cleaning, after everything is clean we back to one line again in front of the kitchen and prepare to go home and i arrived at boarding house.


Thank you for reading my blog 😊


Wassalam!







Komentar

Postingan Populer