DAILY ACTIVITIES PART 2 INGGRIS


Hallo guys welcome back on my second blog for the day, well as always i will tell my activities from the beginning till up to come home from college! Heheh okay happy read!😊


At 05:40 l woke up ,at 6:50 am l went to campus and i arrived at 5:53 am, unlike l usually come sooner, at 07.00 l am one line and before we go in the absence before we enter the equipment cek, after that after that we direct one line in the main kitchen, then we pray and after that we prepare for breakfast, my job is get a station in the food checker, since l have not get busy, l helped my friend to prepare, after prepare me back to the station l write the menu ready, then l wait until the restaurant is ready to serve food from the kitchen. 

at 10:20 resto open and I started busy, me and my group began to receive the orderan from the restaurant, here I am a little tense because this is my first practice and in the food checker and yahh alhamdullillah everything is well and at 11.30 the resto was closed. Mmm after that i do a general cleaning and after that we just waiting for preparing breakfast Wednesday, not long then we go then one line and divided group, I get a section in the juice and english muffin, after I prepare I immediately made an english muffin, after the dough done, I roll the dough then I make it with a ring cutter, I start to heat up teflon. 

After I heat the teflon I give it a butter spread and raise the dough that has been maked until brownish and then in the lift, and put it on the sit pan that has been in butter, then english muffins that have been in sit pan we bake until the dough inside really mature, after english muffin done, i put it on top of container then in crap, we also tidied up all the tools that we have used, after that I went out again to sit, a few minutes later i re-entered and general cleaning for the second time, after me general cleaning our one line in front of the kitchen and we are distributed bread by the supervisor, we also distributed egg and we got little delivery from Mr. Ical, and there is also a little submission from our supervisor then we are ready to go home but pray before .

Okay guys this is my daily activity for today 
thanks for read my blog









Komentar

Postingan Populer