DAILY ACTIVITIES PART 3 BHS. INGG

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Back again with my third blog, as always I will tell my activities from the beginning of getting up until to go back home! Happy reading !at 05:53 am  I woke up, today I was late awake ketapean effect, at 06:46 I went to campus and I arrived at 06:50 am  at 07:20 am we entered and one line in the main kitchen, then we explain in front of the supervisor about what has been done yesterday in turn with other groups.
After that I immediately prepare sate for breakfast buffet tomorrow at the restaurant, at 11:00 am we open restaurant, but I do not menghendel breakfast on this day because my group prepare sate for tomorrow, after I prepare I directly memarinaide sate and make peanut seasoning, cold beans I pray dzhur first after I returned I moved the peanut spice to the bowl, then the spice peanuts that I wrap and I enter into the chiller to still good until tomorrow.
We also gather to saw chef aldino performing how to make fried rice and fried noodle for breakfast buffet tomorrow at restaurant, after we saw showing we broke up and got instructions from the supervisor immediately do general cleaning. after our general cleaning and everything is clean we ate fried rice and fried noodles results show earlier. We are ready to go back home and be absent again. we are praying to go back home and here is my story for this day.  I thing that's all my daily today and thank you have read my daily.





Komentar

Postingan Populer