Daily 16


Hello guys welcome back, because the results from my bakpia yesterday were still not good today I made bakpia again with green bean filling, with the dough that was made yesterday I took it in the chiller then I made but apparently this dough was also not good enough and I went back to repeat with new dough and thank God the mixture is good so I pay attention to the dough when I want to close it so that when the dough is not opened, then I add the adonana and use it and the results I show to the pack ical and thank God my bakpia is accepted and I can go to the legit layer. My friends and I immediately prepared the material for the legit layer.

And thank God for this legit layer, me and my group got lucky because by making the legit layer and I showed it to my legit layer, I was accepted and accepted, thank God after that, I started cleaning the work area while waiting for my friends to finish, I prepared and looked for bhan The rest is for the distribution of Friday's blessings tomorrow, after everything is finished we also start to do cleaning cleaning because this man will study so we do a quick gc, after everything is finished we are the nation's children and are ready to go home. Thank you







Komentar

Postingan Populer