Daily inggris 19


Hello guys welcome back, today I will continue the chese cake that I made yesterday. The power has taken out my chese cake from the chiler and cut it. The cake that I made does not match my expectations, well, I was disappointed when I saw my cake where the process of this cake very long and the results are very very disappointing, here my cake tastes good but not with how it looks, so here I decide to remake my keki ian food, I replace it with a pinch cake where the ingredients are simple and the taste is very much much better, the manufacturing process also very easy. After I make a pinch cake mixture I keep the dough outside the temperature for less than 15 minutes it works so that the dough gets better when it is on the pan.

After 15 minutes of my dough pan, I made a half-cooked pinch and ripe pinch cake, after everything was finished I brought the pinch cake to the ical pack to try and alahamdulillah pak ical liked the taste I had ordered to make all the dough and bring it to the rector, after I brought the pinch cake to the rector I returned to the kitchen and I returned to my large group my loobster group to make milles crepe with the "Sikaporo" menu of traditional Makassar traditional food that was made modern.

I and my group made it with the recipe that we got the Sikoro have some types of Sikoro which the eggs taste and there is a brown sugar Sikoro which is indeed the most traditional brown sugar Sikoro and therefore I and my group want to make a Sikoro brown sugar, etc. We immediately share the assignment and today we immediately layer and put it into the chiller so that tomorrow we only have to finish finishing, after we finish cleaning and ready to be ready for review, thank you!


Komentar

Postingan Populer