daily inggris 24


Hello guys not as usual today I will tell you about my research, for today I tried to do research again with different milk and different methods, first yesterday I had soaked 100 grams of red beans I soaked for 10 hours after that I used 1 liter of milk which is said to be real milk so I try first by using this milk.

The pembutan technique continued like yesterday where I blended milk and then I filtered beans, after I filtered I raised the milk on the stove over low heat then I filtered with a cloth, then I left and stored in a chiller so that the lumpy milk can be dense, I save in the chiller for 1 hour after 1 hour I saw it again failed again here I began to despair I thought to look for other ideas from here I got the idea to make crackers from cassava skin this afternoon I went to my lecturer to change the title and thank God the title I just got acc. Okay, here's my story for today, thanks for reading.





Komentar

Postingan Populer