Daily inggris 22

Hello guys meet again, this is my first day of practice this week, as we approach the end of semester 5 we must prepare a research title for R&D. A few days ago we have collected journal references to the head of study program to be accredited so we can continue research into the trial phase. As for the title of the research I propose is "Utilization of red bean milk into dangke" And thank God the title of my research at acc. So today we are informed that henceforth we have not practiced as usual anymore, but only focus on our respective research. In addition, we are also told to make a resume that discusses the trial table of materials used and respondents from lecturers and results the end or conclusion of our product and will be collected on Friday at 8:00 in the morning. so today we have not yet done a trial but it is tasked to read references regarding each title, besides searching on Google we also look for references on the results of our senior research where I happen to continue my senior research that is "red bean milk" then I continued became "Dangke of red bean milk" after that as usual we started cleaning the kitchen area and we got a little direction before going home, that's all my story for today thanks.





Komentar

Postingan Populer