Daily 18


Hello guys welcome back, after making the fermeake poteng with the additional fermentation that I made last night my group finally returned to make appang parrangi, and when the process of roasting our fish was slightly inflated but it was the same as when the dumplings were released instead the dough came back down and sloped, I show my results to Pak ical and clearly still rejected we were told to make the rice 2 next week because our pots were finished so for the making of our floating we finished first we were instructed to make a modern meal with a variety of black sticky tapes that we made, first my group made the present day cheese cake cake making process of old ckup chese cake because the dough was made for 4 hours.

My group made chese cake, with the batter still in my oven and my friend cleaned the work area first while a few minutes I returned to the oven to check my chese cake, after a few hours we removed the chese cake from the oven and we removed it from our mold wrap and store it in the chiller for tomorrow we show the pack ical. after that we do general cleaning and are ready to go home.


Komentar

Postingan Populer