Daily inggris 15


Hello guys welcome back On the first day of practice I had a chance to discuss Bakpia, and it turns out that today not only Bakpia was made, but also made Lapis Legit. For this reason, our lecturer divided 12 groups into two parts, odd groups made Bakpia, while even groups made Lapis Legit. Incidentally my group is an odd group. Fyi, this time the group is the same as the Croissant group of 3 people. My group gets bakpia is Chinese food. This food is made of flour with various variants as the time goes on, the filling of the bakpia is getting more modern, I make the bakpia and several times fail until I steer, my baklia mostly fail and don't crunch as a result. my friend chose to make bakpia tomorrow morning and looked for a new recipe. but I made a bakpia dough and kept the dough overnight in the chiller. Some of my friends have moved to the legit layer of the rest of my group who have not yet moved because our bakpia is not ready. After that we cleaned and did general cleaning and were ready to study for women, thank you.




Komentar

Postingan Populer